Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer upon accessing certain web pages. These cookies allow the web page amongst others to store and recover information about a computer Users’ or their PC’s navigation habits and depending on the information contained therein and the way in which the PC is used, these can be utilized to recognize the User. The User’s browser memorizes cookies in its hard drive during the open session occupying minimal space and does not pose a threat to their device. Cookies do not contain specific personal information and the majority are simply deleted from the hard drive upon finalizing the session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without the User’s express consent -through the active cookies in your browser- Canary Admin Services will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
– Technical Cookies: These are cookies that allow the User to navigate by means of a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that may exist, for example, to control traffic, communication of data, identify sessions, areas of the web of restricted access, memorize elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are cookies that allow the User to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the location from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: These are cookies that are either handled by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical analysis of the way in which users utilize the services offered. For this reason, the User’s browsing habits are analyzed on our web page with the purpose of improving the products or services provided.
The Web, Canary Admin Services may use services from third parties that gather information for statistics purposes, for use of the Site on the Users’ part and for providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
The User can allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring their browser options installed on their computer:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/