Cookies are tools used by Web servers to store and recover information about their visitors or users. They are text files that are downloaded to your computer upon accessing certain web pages which allow certain information to be revealed such as: the place of access, connection time, the type of device from which the website is accessed (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding the user's habits on the Internet. They do not provide data that would reveal the user's name, nor can they read data on the user's hard drive
Even though websites are accessible regardless of whether cookies are activated or not, you may find they do not function correctly when they are deactivated. From a technical standpoint, cookies allow the website to operate quicker and adapt to the user's preferences, such as the stored language, currency or detect the user's other devices.
They establish levels of protection and safety that prevent or complicate cyber attacks against websites or its users. They permit web owners to gather statistical data to improve the quality and overall experience on their sites. Cookies also optimize adverts that are shown, offering those that best suit the user's interests.
– Technical Cookies: These are cookies that allow the User to navigate by means of a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that may exist, for example, to control traffic, communication of data, identify sessions, areas of the web of restricted access, memorize elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are cookies that allow the User to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the location from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: These are cookies that are either handled by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical analysis of the way in which users utilize the services offered. For this reason, the User’s browsing habits are analyzed on our web page with the purpose of improving the products or services provided.
The Web, Canary Admin Services may use services from third parties that gather information for statistics purposes, for use of the Site on the Users’ part and for providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
The User can allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring their browser options installed on their computer:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/